Health and Wellness Workshops
At Strive, we design and facilitate Wellness Workshops customized to meet the needs of your facility or organization.
These Wellness Workshops:
- inform participants about a variety of self-care practices
- are an active way for employees or residents to participate in the improvement of their overall health
- may involve guided relaxation and/or imagery to music, movement, group drumming or other musical activities, or experiences involving other forms of art-making
- provide information and resources regarding specified health topics
- can be designed for any group size
to schedule your Wellness Workshop consultation, click here...
NINA AND CHEYENNE ARE TRAINED HEALTHRHYTHMS FACILITATORS!!
HealthRHYTHMS Group Empowerment Drumming implements a step-by-step 6-week protocol to introduce and familiarize participants with the drums, facilitate group cohesiveness through drumming, as well as facilitate drumming-based processing strategies to bring together and empower any group.
Numerous studies have been published in peer-reviewed journals which demonstrate the health and wellness benefits of Remo's research-based HealthRHYTHMS Recreational Music-Making protocol.